Friday, December 2, 2011

By Your Hand

I can't get into my livejournal account.

* * *

I learned the meaning of a new word today: suyod. For those of you who don't know either, it's to go over something very closely, like going through something with a fine-toothed comb. That's been the nature of the work I've been working on the last 5 or so weeks. We've gone through decks and a refinement process. I have so much high quality scratch paper.

* * *

When we were kids, our idea of a fun time was a whole box of scratch paper. We were early on paper-lovers, and the dox matrix paper w/ the wholes on the side, seemed particularly luxurious. Now, most things are on the screen, but we began with paper. . .

* * *

My boss says, I'm sorry I hope you don't mind that I'm OC and very careful with communication. Not at all, I think. If we could all be as cautious.

* * *

Tomorrow is two things: Meralco Night Run at 5pm. And the 3rd Xmas quiz night people party at Jim's at around 8. I am really looking forward to tomorrow before working (gladly) on a Sunday, to finish something for Monday. My 5 weeks in Meralco has actually been pretty awesome.

No comments: