Saturday, April 14, 2012

Le Chat


The cat's name is Skywise, but Monika thought his name was Skywalk.

I almost didn't go to this party. I had fallen asleep already, and I would have probably gone straight through till the next morning. But I got a phone call and a couple of texts.

We drank beers and rum cokes, and snacked on red rock chips, marty's chicharon veg chips, and granny goose tortilla chips. Some smoked and smoked up.

Bobby joined the party through Skype. He cooked pesto pasta in his purple sweater and a beanie. Everyone seemed to have plans to visit Berlin in 2013, like David and Mic. But Kathy G wants to go in September, and I would want to join in as well that early.

Happy Birthday, Mike. Don't worry you're in good shape.

30 to 31 was a bit crap. 31 to 32 is better.


No comments: