Saturday, August 25, 2012

#PaalamVinny

Last night was personally the most important despedida for me to attend this year. The departure of a good friend for his studies abroad. Such things used to be sadder, when leaving the country actually created distance. But it is wrong to think that such a life change will not change a person.

Some of the highlights last night


  • Burgis na Juvenalia set
  • Allan Lumba lookalike
  • Ciudad-Outerhope (Ciu-dope!)
  • Soulz Limitation / Equinox cover of Spice Girls' Stop
  • Beer. Jaeger. Beer. Jaeger
All my friends. Did not realize that our friendship overlap, was such. 

One friend asked: parang mawawala ka ng kapatid? I said, no. But I think the answer is probably yes.
Another friend, not as close, asked: So how do you know Vinny? I found it funny. Where to begin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can now Single White Female him in his absence.