Monday, May 2, 2011

Boat Behind

I think I might have figured a simple enough pattern for writing so I will stick to it. The extra work from the previous night paid off today, I thought. I didn't have to cram for a deadline and I was able to focus on my primary tasks.

Just before lunch I passed by 2Go to get my passport back from the US embassy. I've been given a 10 year multiple entry visa which is pretty awesome. I met with Mahar and Vinny at Persia Grill and ate a lot of basmati rice. I was able to take some 1x1 photos nearby for use for our MTRCB IDs! Can't wait to put those to use.

After lunch, I spent some time doing background research for work, and printing stuff out for another visa I have to get. Went with Sir Gene to a 5pm-6pm brainstorming session. It was really more of a networking opportunity but I thought it was pretty interesting. Tossing out interesting stories is a not a bad way to juice up a brainstorm.

Got back at almost 7pm and had lunch with Dan, Beth and Jaja. Bacolod Inasal for us tonight. I thought I wasn't gonna eat rice what with the Basmati earlier, but screw that right.

Upon getting home did some reading on valuations in emerging markets on the recommendation of Dan. Ending the evening with listening to some more music which is actually a better aid for me to do work these days. No podcast recording tonight 'coz we're giving Vinny some more time to watch Thor (at least he enjoyed it!)

Bin Laden was reported kill today. We're going to be talking about that tomorrow night. Seth Myers didn't do too badly at the White House correspondent's dinner.

No comments: