Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Move Out Request & 7 Wonders

I spoke to Nori this weekend, and I was a bit sad to tell him that my sister wanted to stay in the flat, and that in effect, I would like him to leave. He is a good flatmate and I didn't want to give him any aggravation. But I have to think about what is also best for me and my sister. I hope that by giving him enough notice (more than 3 months), that he will be okay with this arrangement. What mitigates things is that he was also thinking about whether he would be moving on or not. However, I feel that I've narrowed down his options.

Spent the weekend playing A LOT of 7 wonders. It was nice going to Benj's apartment (where we played on Sunday) in Forbestown Heights. . .and I have to say that I like the scale of the neighborhood near Burgos Circle. It's actually very live-able there. The establishments nearby are interesting enough AND the neighborhood definitely tilts young. I think I will have to look into actually moving to that area. There is new construction going on.

Listening to Album leaf. Slowing down my pace so that I can get a deep sleep. I hope that it works somehow. It has made writing this entry a bit more peaceful, and I do find myself getting drowsy. Good Night.

No comments: