Sunday, March 4, 2012

La Traviata and La Modele

I gave away tickets to La Traviata to two friends. It was a wonderful experience, they tell me. The soprano was amazing. The music was riveting. They were the best seats in the house. I am very happy that it was experienced by arguably the two of the most cultured people I know (of my general age range).

I had no idea that the tickets and show were both of such high quality. I don't know how to thank my aunt properly (she gave me the tickets). Normally a profuse thank you would suffice for her, but I didn't watch the show myself. I just realized that she was even willing to give me a few more tickets pa. I am pretty impressed with the whole thing.

I will have to figure this out over the next couple of days.

* * *

My boss is out the whole week, but I have plans to take control of what I'm going to do -- it's all rather exciting. I have to thank my colleague for passing to me such a good modeling resource. I feel it has empowered me to do things that I would not have confidence of doing. . .that's a powerful and amazing thing.

* * *

Album Leaf lulling me to bed

No comments: