Tuesday, January 5, 2010

back from hiatus

Tomorrow evening, I play running coach to a few people in the office who want to get some additional cardiovascular exercise during the week. I'll be taking them through a 30 minute walk/run-as-you'd-like exercise at the Ayala Triangle Park. This will be the first time myself to test Ayala Triangle to see how conducive it is to runners -- it should be a lot better than nearby Salcedo Park. Will let you all know just how good a running venue it turns out to be.

* * *

In other urban news, life is picking up again in the city after the usual long holiday break in Manila (also called December). There are outstanding projects to wrap up, reports to cram in, and people to appease. A new cycle has begun. Thankfully, to aid me in achieving all this, I have been issued a new laptop which runs at a much faster speed.

* * *

A whole bunch of new books issued this break, so I've got my work cut out for me.

No comments: