Saturday, January 16, 2010

San Antonio Village

Was at San Antonio Village last night for a party at The Alley, a complex of new apartment houses in a Makati neighborhood that in many respects should be called dodgy and a dump. So of course it was rather fun. The neighborhood grillery had delicious sinuglaw. Still had to tweet-bitch that it's ridiculous that I have to go to Vito Cruz from Pasong Tamo to access this part of town. 

* * *

Escaped into Cubao X for drinks with David, LJ and Bert. The place is increasingly hit or miss. Well, it was hit, since we bumped into two nutjob ladies (I mean that in the nicest way), a chef and Apl.de.ap. 

* * *

We spent the rest of the night driving around and LJ humiliating us in Burgos.



2 comments:

Kat said...

Hi, read your blog. Just want you to know I like it and I write about pretty much the same things except I live in Ortigas. I usually enjoy seeing places I also frequent from somebody else's point of view. Added you in my google reader.

fabian said...

I had no idea I had a reader. Thanks Kat. Next time you pass by, please leave me the link to your blog.