Monday, January 11, 2010

Run #2

I thought that we would hit around 7 or 8 people tonight for our little running club. Our turn-out was 13, including a few managers and the Advisory partner. It was a very good turn-out, and I'm quite pleased that people are enthusiastic about the whole thing. My initial plan was for run #3 to take place this Thursday, but already they are demanding for something on Wednesday. Their wish is my command.

I think it helps that the paths in Ayala Triangle Park are quite pleasant, and there aren't too many people yet. We ran at 630pm, but I think that it would still be more pleasant if we returned to a 730pm start, or a morning start. Either way, we are well insulated from any car fumes when we run.

Eventually, we'll have to come up with some running programs and some running journals so that we can keep things interesting. If you have any ideas of how to make running more interesting (30-40 mins runs only), while keeping within one running venue, let me know.

* * *

I stayed in today with C, and decided to skip trivia night at some bar in Pioneer (I have not tried yet) . I think I might have made the right decision as TMI-J texted: This place is full of obnoxious ugly youth. Ha ha ha ha ha.

* * *

I enjoyed my boring groceries today: apple, bread, peanut butter, and juice

No comments: