Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fruit Cups

Full day. Swim. Work. Workout. Trivia.

The mornings and evenings have been cold in Manila, but mid-day has become rather hot. I'm currently writing a profile report on an educational institution -- that's the space my brain has been occupying the past few days. I experienced being denied data I needed which I thought was very public data; it irked me for a while, then I forgot about it.

Fruit Alert! Life seems to get better. Our 9th Floor cafeteria has started selling: fruit cups! for PHP 25, 40 or 50, depending on the size, you get a fruit cup with chopped up pieces of fruit with: apple, pineapple, papaya, grape, melon, mango and watermelon. I opt to eat it without the sweet milk poured on top of it. Another way for me to get my fruit fix. . .now if only I could regularly scrounge up some Benguet berries.

I really pushed myself tonight, and I realize that I CAN push myself if I've eaten right and I've rest right. This is the reward of eating and sleeping: your body won't punish you too much if you DO want to go hard.

C is reading my book again, and I have to do some reading before I sleep.

We kicked a lot of ace tonight at Murphy's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now P40 fruit cups seem a tad expensive.

fabian said...

They're big fruit cups.